- Who: We would like to invite all Youth, 7th – 12th Grade, to meet with us on Sunday Mornings.
- Where: The Upper Room (upstairs) in the Family Life Center.
- When: Sunday morning 9:30am-10:30am and special planned events throughout the year.
- What: We have Praise and Worship, Prayer time, and Bible study.
- Why: God wants you to be part of a Christian family and Tucapau Baptist is one of the most loving, caring families you will ever be a part of.
Some of our favorite planned events include:
- Eating Sunday dinner together after church (we love Pizza Inn)
- Delivering meals to our shut-ins on special occasions
- Completing mission outreach projects
- Training with the adults for streaming, running our sound system, and operating the multimedia so we can serve the Lord during Worship
- Ark Encounter Volunteer Youth Trip in Kentucky
Hebrews 10:24-25 ESV
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, 25 not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
For more information, contact Lisa Brewer at (864) 439-3592 or email her at email@example.com
Please also see our Events Calendar for other opportunities.
Picture Gallery: Click on each link to view the pictures.